This collection of recipes will serve you well for any meal of any day. They are family favorites for the down-to-earth, not-always-from-scratch cook!
Twenty years ago, when I was a new cook, I felt like I was floundering in the kitchen and brunch recipes were my saving grace. So many “dinner-type” recipes I couldn’t get right and ended up tasting bad. Thankfully, that was many years ago, but I wanted to offer something for the women who might feel how I used to feel.
Overwhelmed and tired of putting time and effort into recipes that never seemed to turn out.
As I looked back on my early cooking days, I realized the recipes I ended up reaching for were the brunch recipes passed down to me from my Mom and Grandma. The no-fail, always-taste-amazing foods that have since become family favorites for my children, too.
I decided to put this collection of brunch recipes together for women who:
- are new to cooking
- still *feel* new to cooking, even if they’ve been at it for a while
- are tired of the same old recipes and know the menu needs some freshening up
- like to cook, but need simple and quick recipes they can fall back on when it’s 5 pm and the crew is asking, “What’s for dinner?”
- didn’t have someone to teach them how to cook
- wish they had simple recipes they knew would work, without much fuss
- are tired of spending money on ingredients – only to hear that no one likes their food
This eBook was written for you, sweet friend.
These recipes saved me when I was a new wife, trying to figure out this cooking thing. I’m so thankful for my Momma who shared with me her tried and true recipes. The ones she knew I would give me success and build my confidence in the kitchen. Brunch recipes are some of the easiest recipes and they taste amazing any time of day. Breakfast, lunch AND dinner.
And now I offer them to you.